Ambitek is always looking for aspiring, enthusiastic individuals to partner up with for OnSite and/or Remote employment. We want to share in the joy of building our company!
Work with us
Our core values guide our behaviors and actions. These values are part of our DNA and are fundamental to how we execute our mission. Our team members know how to have fun. We enjoy spending time together and find many ways – both planned and spontaneous – to celebrate with each other. We believe that teamwork is a key factor in our growth, so we encourage collaboration in everything we do and constantly look for new ways for team members to interact.
If you’re a results-driven person looking to make a difference in the world, consider why we may be right for you.
Open Position for eLearning (Online) Instructor
Open Position for On-Site Instructor at our Ambitek Learning Centers
We are searching for a supportive, enthusiastic instructor to fulfill our students’ educational requirements. Instructor duties include formulating and delivering lessons that are conducted virtually or on-site. You will also be required to allot homework projects, grade assignments and quizzes, and report on students’ progress.
To be successful as an Instructor with Ambitek Learning, you should create a safe, nurturing environment that is sensitive to students’ learning styles. An outstanding Instructor will demonstrate an awareness of the environmental factors that influence students’ progress in the courses.
eLearning Instructor & On-Site Instructor Responsibilities:
- Creating and presenting lessons that are congruent with students’ educational needs.
- Encouraging participation within the classroom to promote the consolidation of learning content.
- Grading homework, projects, and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and reporting on students’ progress.
- Attending staff meetings, as required.
- Respecting cultural differences among students and staff.
- Ensuring that all requisite equipment remains in excellent condition.
Instructor Requirements for all Technology Instructors:
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) or Technical Trainer certifications preferred.
- CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco, or industry certification required.
- Familiar with using Virtual Machines and Virtual Labs for instructing.
- Experience using Microsoft Teams and Sharepoint.
- Ability to train ADULTS or YOUTH effectively.
- Proven teaching experience, ideally in a similar setting.
- Personal computer with a built-in or separate webcam.
- Well-groomed appearance.
- Outstanding verbal, non-verbal, and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
Do you want to get your foot in the door in the gaming industry? If you’re motivated and inspired, we’re ready to work with you! Some of the tasks and roles you may choose from include:
- Online LIVE Gaming on TWITCH – Ambassador for Ambitek Gaming’s “Enigmas of the Mind”
- Article writing (game reviews, trends, personal experiences with a specific game, etc.)
- Marketing and outreach (interact with individuals and/or companies)
- Gaming tournament development and sponsorships
- Planning, organization, strategy and infrastructure
It is helpful if you are familiar with one or more of the titles we offer and/or the scene in general. A basic understanding of technology is also beneficial.
We are looking for a responsible and organized Enrollment Specialist to advise and guide candidates in the enrollment process. The Enrollment Specialist will be responsible for assessing applications, handling documentation, collecting information, entering data and providing customer service.
To be successful as an Enrollment Specialist with Ambitek Learning, you should be able to assess the eligibility of candidates for specific programs, make recommendations and maintain meticulous records. An outstanding candidate will demonstrate exceptional communication skills and have a high standard of accuracy.
Enrollment Specialist Responsibilities:
- Handling questions, issues and providing detailed information on requirements, processes, and policies.
- Collecting information and qualifying candidates for programs, services or courses.
- Ensuring that applications are completed correctly and that the required supporting materials have been provided.
- Entering, updating and reviewing data and records.
- Providing guidance and recommendations to applicants and prospective candidates.
- Corresponding with applicants and prospective candidates.
- Processing enrollments and dis-enrollments.
- Assisting with billing and payment processing.
- Conducting information sessions.
Enrollment Specialist Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Degree preferred.
- Experience in the relevant field.
- Customer service experience is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of database and relevant software programs.